|Version 45 (modified by alex94040, 3 years ago)|
QCubed v1.1 Plugins
This page contains a listing of all plugins that are currently available for QCubed 1.1. They can be installed through the QCubed Plugin Manager - just download the zip (click the download link), save it to your computer, then in Plugin Manager, click Add New Plugin and select the file you downloaded.
Here is a video tutorial that explains the plugin installation process.
Controls for Text Input
- QAutoCompleteTextBox: Two implementations of auto-complete functionality: matching the user input against a pre-defined list, showing them the matches: server-side (Ajax) and client-side. Demo | download | discuss?
- QPhoneTextBox: A subclass of QTextBox, this control validates the input based on the North American phone format of (xxx) xxx-xxxx, and reformats the input if it is entered differently. Demo | download | discuss?.
- QEmailTextBox: A subclass of QTextbox, this control makes sure that the input is a valid e-mail address. Demo | download | discuss.?
- QFCKEditor: Rich-text, WYSIWYG editor: a plugin that bridges QCubed and FCKEditor together. Use it anywhere you would use an HTML text area / multiline QTextBox. Demo| download | discuss?
- DialogBoxes: A collection of server-side "modal" dialog boxes: QConfirmationDialog, QTextBoxPromptDialog, QRadioButtonPromptDialog. Demo | download | discuss?
- QSlider: a jQuery-based slider control. It allows the user to pick a value from a range through a nice, graphical slider interface. Demo | download | discuss?.
- QSlidePaginator: a replacement for standard data grid paginator. QSlidePaginator has a text field to enter a page number on which to jump to, and instead of list of page number links, it has jQuery-based slider control to scroll among pages [Demo not yet available] | download | discuss?.
- QJqDock: Transform a set of images into a Mac-like Dock menu, horizontal or vertical, with icons that grow when you roll over them with the mouse. Uses jQuery. Demo | download | discuss?.
- QGoogleMap: renders a Google Map as a QControl with many options, supporting multiple addresses. Demo | download | discuss.
- QPage: An extension to QForm that will render the entire XHTML structure, not just the form. [Demo not yet available] | download | discuss?.
- QReport: Plugin that lets you create simple tabular reports with pagination, using a simple array as source data. [Demo not yet available] | download | discuss?.
- QFlot: Create nice-looking charts with the Flot library nicely wrapped in a custom QControl. Demo 1 | demo 2 | download | discuss?.
- QVisualCalendar: Plugin that enable a JS Inline Visual Calendar. [Demo not yet available] | download | discuss?.
- QObjectDiff: Determine which fields have changed in the QForm since the user last saw it: which fields did they edit. Demo | download | discuss?.
- Authentication System: Field based authentication. Fields can be disallowed, read-only or hidden. Different permissions can be configured for each user group using a permission array. Demo | download | discuss?.
- QXmlRpc_Client: XML RPC Client. Plugin that offers a client that can access XML-RPC-based services. Demo | download | discuss?.